The Puronics® MicromaxTM 6500 is a slim-profile, low-maintenance solution to your drinking water woes. This exclusive system delivers exactly what its name implies- maximum quality and maximum performance- by packaging five water treatment technologies into one proven design. You’ll enjoy clean, clear, great-tasting water for maximum peace of mind.
The Puronics/Ionics® Micromax™ 6500 Reverse Osmosis System
5 stage Filtration Process:
Stage 1 Mechanical Filtration
This 5-micron graded density filter protects the entire system from dirt, rust and sediments as small as 2/10,000 of an inch.
Stage 2 Prolonged Contact Activated Carbon Absorption
Slowly moving water passes through high-capacity porous carbon, ensuring maximum contact time with filter media for dechlorination with effective absorption.
Stage 3 Ultrafiltration (UF)
Incorporates a filter so fine it is a barrier to waterborne cysts like Cryptosporidium and Giardia, if present in your water. It is the only self-cleaning process that can claim to reduce the majority of particulate matter as small as 1/10,000 of a micron.
Stage 4 Reverse Osmosis (RO)
The unique FilmTec® TFC membrane, manufactured by Dow, allows water molecules to slowly pass through while reducing the majority of dissolved solids such as Sodium, Selenium and Arsenic, as well as metals like Lead, Copper, Cadmium, Hexavalent and Trivalent Chromium if they are present in your water. This stage also reduces the majority of radioactive materials such as Barium and Radium 226/228. These impurities are automatically flushed down the drain while the processed water is stored in a sealed and sanitized tank.
Stage 5 Activated Carbon Block Absorption
Water passes through a high-grade carbon block removing unpleasant tastes and odors in a polishing process to ensure clean, clear, great-tasting water
- NSF and FDA compliant materials
- Advanced automatic shut-off
- Each system designed to assure high performance
- Sanitary Quick Change design employs sealed cartridges which change in seconds and protect the cartridges from any outside contamination
- 35 gallon per day
- Greater than 96% rejection
- Lead-free faucet
- The MICROMAX™ 6500 has been laboratory tested in accordance with NSF International Standards to provide complete assurance in the system’s quality, performance and durability.
- The MICROMAX™ 6500 has also been certified by the State of California Department of Health Services. (Certificate #05-1704)
- Quality water for baby formula
- Better tasting coffee, tea, and juice.
- Low sodium diets and weight loss programs.
- Top quality drinking water.
- Care for plants and aquariums.
You may also like…
Drinking Water Filtration
The Puronics/Ionics® Micromax™ 7000 Reverse Osmosis System