- Finely polishes treated water to premium quality for drinking and cooking.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor.
- Reduces dirt, rust, asbestos fibers, and other particulates such as oxidized iron, manganese, and sulfides.
- Reduces parasitic protozoan cysts such as Giardia, Entamoeba, Cryptosporidium.
- Reduces common earth, moldy, fishy tastes and odors.
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean, Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- The concentration of the indicated substances in water entering the system was reduced to a concentration less than or equal to the permissible limit for water leaving the system, as specified in ANSI/NSF 42 and 53.
Everpure® S100 Replacement Cartridge
Everpure® – The Professional Choice for Water You Can Trust.
- Reduces up to 99% of lead (with H series).
- Exclusive precoat design reduces up to 99.99% of particles 1/2 micron and larger in size including Cryptosporidium.
- Reduces asbestos fibers, dirt, chlorine taste and odor, mold and algae.
- Scale inhibitor blended into the Micro-Pure® material reduces mineral build-up in water using appliances.
- Conveniently hides under the sink.
- Quick installation and cartridge replacement is sanitary and as easy as changing a light bulb.
- Service flow rate: maximum 0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm)
- Pressure Requirements: 10 psi – 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Maximum Temperature: 35°F – 100°F(2-38°C)
- No electrical connection required
- For drinking and cooking at home or office.
- Capacity: 1,500 gallons (5,670 liters)
- Height of cartridge body: 12.75″
- Overall Dimensions: 14.5″H x 3.25″Ø
- Space required: 5″x5″x20″ (13x13x51cm) including 2-1/2 inches of clear space under unit for cartridge change.
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down.
- Never use saddle valve for connection
- Use 3/8″ water line and minimum length of tubing possible.
- Flush new cartridge at full flow for three minutes to purge air.
- Change cartridges at least annually.
- Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi
- Service flow rate must not exceed 0.5 gpm
- Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change
A full year warranty against defects in material and workmanship is provided by the manufacturer.
You may also like…
reverse osmosis cartridge
Aqua-Pure® by 3M™ Reverse Osmosis Replacement Pre & Post Cartridges (AP5527)