The Aqua-Pure® AP-DWS1000 Drinking Water Filtration System is an economical undersink alternative to bottled water that connects to a dedicated faucet. This system reduces sediment, chlorine taste and odor, lead, cyst, mercury, asbestos, VOCs and MTBE. 1/4″ push-in fittings and tubing included. Rated at 0.6 gpm flow rate and 625 gallons capacity. Includes polished chrome dedicated faucet and tubing.
- Space saving design for easy installation under sink or inconfined spaces
- System helps provide high flow rate to 1.75 gpm (6.6 lpm) to all standard kitchen and bathroom faucets
- Offers clearer, cleaner, better tasting water with high efficiency chlorine taste & odor, and sediment* reduction in one system
- Designed with specially formulated high-adsorption activated carbon to help provide effective filtration of unwanted chlorine taste and odor
- Easy to install and change-out cartridge
- Premium performance pre-filter for high sediment* reduction efficiency
- System tested and certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 42/53